The Bullies to Buddies mission is to teach people how to stop being bullied on their own, without anyone's help and without getting anyone in trouble. We do it by teaching the practical application of the Golden Rule, the universally accepted formula for creating harmony between people.
It is impossible to create peace by treating people like enemies. The Golden Rule requires us to treat people like friends even when they treat us like enemies.
For years, the modern world has been trying to reduce bullying through a legal/law enforcement approach. This requires society to protect us from, apprehend, and punish/rehabilitate those who treat us in ways we don't like. Unfortunately, as research and plain experience show, this approach hasn't worked and has lead to bullying being called an "epidemic" by anti-bullying experts and organizations.
WHAT IS THE BULLIES TO BUDDIES...
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology, 1978, Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, 1974, The College of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- New York State Certified School Psychologist
- New York City Licensed Bilingual School Psychologist
- Seminar Instructor, Cross Country University, 2002 - Present
- Online Instructor, The Professional Learning Board, 2010 - Present
- Director/Instructor, Bullies to Buddies, 2001 - Present
- School Psychologist, New York City Board of Education, 1988-2002
- School Psychologist/ Counselor, Ministry of Education, Israel, 1978-1988
- Psychotherapist, Private Practice, 1985-Present